Latest News

The Daley Note 3/3/2021

The Daley Note 3/3/2021

  • East Daley’s bullish outlook for natural gas depends in part on continued strong LNG export demand, which we expect to average 9.6 Bcf/d in 2021. LNG exports have steadily risen from 3% of total demand in 2018, to 7% in 2020, and we project a 10% share in 2021.
  • East Daley’s pipeline sample covers 76% of the 85.4 Bcf/d of U.S. dry natural gas production in 13 key U.S. basins as of January 2021. Within that sample, coverage ranges from a low of 24% in the Eagle Ford to 100% in the Williston and Marcellus in northeast Pennsylvania.
  •  Analysts from East Daley’s capital markets and commodities teams will host a webinar discussion this morning, March 3 reviewing 4Q20 earnings for midstream companies in our coverage group. Click here to register for the webinar event.
  • North American Energy Indicators and Equity Prices
  • North American Natural Gas Prices
  • North American Crude Oil Prices
  • North American Natural Gas Liquids Prices